Tektronix announced that the MSO 5 Series mixed signal oscilloscope has won a 2017 ACE (Annual Creativity in Electronics) Award in the Ultimate Awards category, Test and Measurement Systems and Boards.
To better meet today’s electronic design challenges, the Tektronix’s MSO 5 Series oscilloscopes are distinguished by several features:
- FlexChannel technology that allows 4, 6 or 8 analog channels and up to 64 digital channels.
- Frequency bandwidth upgradable after purchase : 350 MHz, 500 MHz, 1 GHz and 2 GHz.
- Integrated protocol analysis and signal generator.
- 12-bit signal acquisition system.
- 15.6-inch capacitive touch display, and a intuitive Direct Access user interface.
A low-profile version of the MSO 5 Series intended for machine diagnostics and ATE bench-to-manufacturing applications is also available at 1 GHz bandwidth.
Tektronix also recently introduced a series of options for the MSO 5 Series including a power analysis solution, an Automotive Ethernet testing solution, and serial trigger and decode solutions for the aerospace and automotive markets.
A panel of Design News, EE Times and EDN editors narrowed down the entries based on the criteria set forth in an online submission form. Winners are determined from among the finalists by Design News editors and a panel of independent judges.