- Teledyne LeCroy’s QPHY-MultiGBase-T1 software automates compliance testing and validation of 2.5G, 5G and 10G automotive Ethernet according to the requirements of the MultGBase-T1 (IEEE 802.3ch) specification.
In-vehicle cameras, displays, and telematics units (TCUs) require higher data rates and need fast network structures to implement domain or area controller-based vehicle architectures. The MultiGBASE-T1 Ethernet standard addresses these requirements by encompassing 2.5G, 5G and 10G speeds. Compared to 1000BASE-T1, MultiGBASE-T1 uses PAM4 (4-level) modulation with symbol rates of 1.4, 2.8 and 5.6 GHz.
As MultiGBase-T1 is used as the backbone of future vehicles, it is critical that developers have a method to quickly confirm compliance with the specification to ensure interoperability. QPHY-MultiGBase-T1 software guides users through the compliance testing process. If errors occur, advanced troubleshooting can be performed using Teledyne LeCroy oscilloscopes.
Detailed connection diagrams ensure proper configuration and provide information on the test pattern required for each test. Once the test session is complete, the results are automatically compiled into a comprehensive report including screen shots.
– Support for all Physical Media Attachment (PMA) transmitter tests
– Highly automated and easy to use
– Generate a report with good/bad results and annotated screenshot.
– Test solution including test board and cables