- Teledyne LeCroy expands its offering of Teledyne Test Tools (T3) brand test instruments with the launch of the T3VNA1500 Vector Network Analyzer.
- The Teledyne Test Tools range offers a variety of commonly used electronic test instruments at an attractive price.
The Teledyne Test Tools T3VNA1500 Vector Network Analyzer with a 10-inch WVGA display (1024 x 600) covers a frequency range from 10 MHz to 1.5 GHz.
It has spectral analysis capabilities over a frequency range from 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz.
This instrument is available from 5300€HT ($5,799) and benefits from Teledyne LeCroy’s technical support deployed worldwide.
Options are available to extend the measurement capabilities of the T3VNA1500 :
– EMC pre-conformity test kit according to CISPR 16-1-1.
– Digital modulation analysis function ASK, FSK, MSK, PSK, QAM.
– AM and FM analog modulation analysis function.
# Main features of the T3VNA1500 :
- – 156 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Total Amplitude Accuracy < 1.2 dB
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Standard Preamplifier
- Distance to fault capability using VNA time domain analysis
- Up to 1.5 GHz Tracking Generator Kit
- Built-in Advanced Measurement capability (CHP, ACPR, OBW, CNR, TOI, etc.)