- Teledyne Test Tools, a label created by Teledyne at the end of September 2018, is expanding its instrument offering with the T3SA3000 series spectrum analyzers.
- The T3SA3000 range consists of two models covering a frequency band up to 2.1 GHz or 3.2 GHz.
Teledyne Test Tools spectrum analyzers with a 10.1-inch colour display incorporate a variety of spectral analysis features that can be supplemented with optional functions to perform more complex measurements.
- Tracking Generator: up to 3.2 GHz to make transmission measurements on back planes, cables, filters, amplifiers, etc.
- EMI Pre-compliance test kit adds EMI Receiver Measurements following CISPR 16-1-1.
- Reflection Measurement Kit adds VSWR, Return Loss and
- Reflection Coefficient measurements.
- Advanced Measurement kit adds channel power, adjacent channel power ratio, time domain power, occupied bandwidth, third order intercept, etc.
T3SA3000 spectrum analyzers main features:
- Frequency Range : 9 kHz to 2.1 GHz (T3SA3100) – 9 kHz to 3.2GHz (T3SA3200)
- Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.) : -161 dBm/Hz
- Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.) @10 kHz -98 dBc/Hz
- Total Amplitude Accuracy < 0.7 dB
- Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) : 1 Hz
- All-Digital IF Technology
- Built-in switchable pre-amplifier
- USB Device, USB Host and LAN support
- 10.1 inch (25.65 cm) color WVGA 1024*600 display