- At the end of September, Teledyne announced the Teledyne Test Tools label to bring together a range of commonly used instruments to complement Teledyne Lecroy’s high-performance oscilloscopes and protocol analyzers.
- Two compact time reflectometers (T3SP10D and T3SP15D), designed to identify signal integrity problems up to 15 GHz, are the first instruments introduced under this new label.
- Teledyne Test Tools’ instrument offering is now enhanced by several genral purpose instrument ranges: the T3DSO1000 and T3DSO2000 oscilloscopes, the T3AFG generators, the T3SA3000 spectrum analyzers and the T3PS3000 programmable power supply.
- The T3AFG family of arbitrary function and signal generators consists of instruments with a 3.5 or 4.3 inch colour display and one or two outputs covering frequency bands from 5MHz to 120 MHz depending on the model. They have a memory of 16kpts or 8 Mpts per channel, a maximum sampling rate of 125 MS/s or 1.2 GS/s, and a vertical resolution of 14 or 16 bits.
# T3SA3000 spectrum analyzers
- The T3SA3000 spectrum analyzer range, equipped with a 10.1-inch colour display, is available in two models covering frequencies from 9 kHz to 2.1 or 3.2 GHz. These analysers have an average displayed noise level (typical) of 161 dBm/Hz.
# T3PS3000 DC power supply
- The T3PS3000 programmable DC power supply is equipped with a 4.3-inch colour display and short-circuit and overload protection devices on each channel. It offers three isolated outputs and a maximum power of 220 W. It is equipped with three isolated outputs: two adjustable channels and one selectable channel of 2.5 V, 3.3 V and 5 V. The parameters corresponding to the two adjustable channels are displayed simultaneously on the screen in different formats.