- ATEasy is an application development environment for functional testing, data acquisition, process control and instrumentation.
- Marvin Test Solutions offers a webinar to introduce ATEasy to anyone who is not familiar with this test software.
- This webinar is presented by Ron Yazma, MTS software vice president and ATEasy architect.
# Overview of ATEasy features :
- Integrated framework for code reuse and test program development.
- Royalty-free, built-in test executive.
- Create, debug and run test programs with ATLAS structure, C++ and Microsoft Visual Basic languages.
- The Hardware Abstraction Layer (HAL) minimizes instrument obsolescence problems.
- Simulation of system, drivers and UUT.
- Net controls support for test development.
- Collaboration tools such as Compare and Merge functions for files and folders.
ATEasy is a test execution software, launched 27 years ago, that provides a framework for developing automated functional test applications. It integrates the tools needed to develop, deploy and maintain automated test programs.
ATEasy is an integrated software suite for running and developing test applications in an environment that enables hardware configuration of the test system, with intuitive programming and support for instrument drivers, third-party source control tools, and external libraries.
# Two sessions are proposed for this webinar:
- June 5, 2018 10:00 AM PDT (17:00 UTC)
- June 7, 2018 6:00 AM PDT (13:00 UTC)
# More information and registration: