- Adlink Technology offers the MXE-5500 series of embedded PCs.
- The Matrix MXE-5500 family consists of several models of rugged, fanless computers equipped with 6th generation Intel quad-core processors.
The embedded PCs in the MXE-5500 series feature the 6th generation of Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 processors and the QM170 chipset, which offer increased processing power and graphics performance with reduced power consumption.
The MX5501 features an Intel Core i7-6820EQ quad-core processor running at 2.8 GHz. The MX5502 features an Intel Core i5-6440EQ Intel quad-core processor running at 2.7 GHz with QM170 chipset. The MX5503 operates a dual-core Intel Core i3-6100E processor operating at 2.7 GHz.
Vibration resistant up to 5 Grms, and having undergone, like all the devices in the Matrix range, rigorous operational verification tests, the integrated computers of the MXE-5500 family are suitable for a variety of applications: intelligent transport, embedded multimedia, monitoring, industrial automation, etc.
These compact, fanless computers feature a variety of I/O interfaces: two DisplayPorts, one DVI-I port (supporting DVI and VGA signals), four GbE network interfaces with Intel controllers, four USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, sixteen isolated I/O ports and six COM ports, four of which are configurable by BIOS between RS-232/422/485.
On the data backup side, these modular PCs offer several storage options that give them the versatility to address a variety of applications: dual hot-swappable SATA 2.5″ bay, a CFast port and an M2.2280 port.
Two mini PCIe slots and USIM sockets provide the MXE-5500 PCs with wireless communication capability using various radio frequency technologies such as BT 4.0/Wi-Fi and 3G.
# Overview of the specifications of the Adlink MXE-5500:
- 6th generation of Intel Core i7/i5/i5/i3 processors and QM170 chipset
- Dual channel DDR4 SO-DIMM memory up to 32 GB
- 1 PCI slot and 2 PCIe x8 slots or 1 PCI slot and 1 PCIe x16 slot (PCIe Gen2)
- Supports 3 independent displays, 2 DisplayPorts and 1 DVI-I port
- 4 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 ports
- 4 GbE ports
- 6 COM and 8 DIO ports with isolation
- 2 Sata-III hot swap ports on the front panel and 1 M.2 2280 port and 1 CompactFlash port
- Robust housing, non-ventilated operating from -20°C to 70°C (with industrial SSD)
- Dimensions: 230 (W) x 205 (D) x 90 (H) mm – 9” x 8” x 3.54”-
- Weight: 4 kg (8.81 lbs)