- The 2021 Demystifying EMC conference will be held in virtual format.
- By switching to a virtual format, this event, which has been organized by Rohde & Schwarz for seven years in the United Kingdom, will for the first time become accessible to participants from Europe and around the world.
- The event will cover a variety of EMC-related topics from the design phase through testing to regulatory compliance processes.
- Over three days, participants will be offered technical, didactic and practical presentations and discussions with EMC experts from Rohde & Schwarz and its partners.
- The digital event, which will take place from February 9 to 11, 2021, will also feature a virtual exhibition of EMC solutions from Rohde & Schwarz and its partners.
The seminar “Demystifying EMC”, offered by Rohde & Schwarz, is usually a one-day event. Over the past seven years it has become one of the leading events on the topic of EMC in the UK, with around 500 participants.
The “Demystifying EMC” event offers a series of informative presentations by Rohde & Schwarz specialists as well as experts from partner companies (independent training organizations and industrial suppliers).
The online conference will begin each day with a session introducing the basic concepts of EMC. During this initial presentation, Lee Hill from Silent Solutions will share his 30 years of experience in teaching, problem solving and electronics design in the field of EMC. In the afternoon, experts from Rohde & Schwarz and their EMC specialist partners will present a wide variety of live presentations to complement the educational sessions. These presentations will cover the main aspects of the EMC field related to product design, testing, simulation, as well as regulations and standards.
Participants will also have the opportunity to visit the event’s virtual exhibition. Rohde & Schwarz and its exhibiting partners will present products and solutions at their virtual exhibition stand. They will be able to chat with EMC experts who will be able to answer their specific questions. Element Material Technologies, Eurofins E&E, Würth Electronics, Dassault Simulia, EMC Partner, Albatross Projects, UL and TÜV SÜD are among the partners who have already announced their presence at the 2021 edition of the event.