- After London, Nuremberg and Madrid, the 22nd edition of European Microwave Week (EuMW) will be held in Paris Porte de Versailles from 29 September to 4 October 2019.
- EuMW is one of the most important European events for radio, microwave, radar and wireless technologies.
- This itinerant event offers different thematic conference cycles as well as an exhibition area allowing suppliers in the field to present their know-how, products and solutions.
- The main suppliers of radio frequency and microwave test and measurement instruments will be present at this exhibition, which is held simultaneously with the conferences.
European Microwave Exhibition (1-3 October 2019) is one of the largest exhibitions dedicated to microwave and radio frequency technologies in Europe: 8,000 m² of exhibition space, approximately 4,000 visitors expected from all over the world, and approximately 300 international exhibitors (Asia, United States, Europe).
EuMW offers three main conference cycles as well as various workshops and for the tenth year a forum dedicated to Defence, Security and Space.
- European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) from 30 September to 1 October 2019
- European Microwave Conference (EuMC) from 1 to 3 October 2019
- European Radar Conference (EuRAD) from 2 to 4 October 2019
- Workshops and short training sessions from 29 September to 4 October 2019
- Defence, Security and Space Forum on October 2, 2019
# Main EuMW themes :
– Microwave, millimeter wave and submillimeter systems
– Antennas and propagation
– Wireless technologies
– Telecommunications (RF, microwave and optical)
– Integrated circuits, semiconductor materials and packaging
– Radar architectures, systems and subsystems
– Sensors and remote systems
– Tests and measurements