- Semicon Europa will be held from 12 to 15 November 2019 in Munich, in parallel with productronica 2019, the biennial international electronic production exhibition.
- Semicon Europa is an event dedicated to semiconductor equipment, materials and services.
- The exhibition brings together suppliers of equipment, materials and services for semiconductor manufacturing: wafer manufacturing, testing and packaging.
This event, which presents itself as the European showcase of cutting-edge technologies for the microelectronics industry, offers technical conferences and thematic forums.
Semicon Europa will present the solutions and know-how of European R&D centres, chip manufacturers and manufacturers of materials and equipment involved in the global electronics value chain.
Semi brings together more than 2,000 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide with the objective of advancing electronics manufacturing technology and activities.
To strengthen Europe’s strategic leadership and stimulate the development of new products and technologies, Semi has joined forces with Imec, CEA-Leti and Fraunhofer, three world-renowned technological research and innovation centres. Semi Europe is also supported by Bosch, Infineon and Intel Ireland.
At the beginning of the year, the German Audi AG became the first car manufacturer (OEM) member of Semi.
The SMART Transport Forum and Pavilion brings together the main players in the automotive value chain to explore opportunities for innovation in the automotive sector. The program is organized by the Semi Global Automotive Automotive Advisory Council (GAAC) and supported by the strategic association partner Semi ESD (Electronic System Design).
# Other Semicon Europe conferences :
– Advanced Packaging Conference: 12-13 November 2019
– 23rd Fab Management Forum: 11-12 November 2019
– Strategic Materials Conference: November 13, 2019
– SMART Transportation Forum: November 13, 2019