- The Keysight Technologies’s toolset allows developers to verify 5G RF requirements and perform in-depth analysis.
- The 5G RF DVT Toolset is engineered to ensure measurement traceability from early prototyping to acceptance and manufacturing.
Keysight Technologies introduced the 5G RF DVT Toolset, an network emulation solution for 5G radio design verification test. This toolset scales from sub-6 GHz to mmWave, and from pre-5G standards to new radio (NR).
The 5G RF DVT Toolset is based on Keysight’s UXM 5G wireless test platform. It can be used for 5G RF test on-a-call to verify device, which is particularly challenging due to mmWave frequencies and beamforming.
The 5G RF DVT Toolset uses Keysight’s test automation platform (TAP), allowing to create and customize RF and radio resource management (RRM) test cases.
5G RF DVT Toolset’s capabilities :
- Verify 5G devices with an RF measurement suite for conducted and over-the-air (OTA) test.
- Validate 5G beamforming and beam management in new 5G devices with antenna arrays on-chip.
- Verify 5G waveforms and numerology with flexible test case development, execution of test campaigns, and results analysis.