- Keysight Technologies offers the 1000 X-Series entry-level oscilloscopes.
- These new models have 2 or 4 inputs and a 7-inch display.
- Their 70 MHz base frequency band is scalable to 100 or 200 MHz.
The InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes offer, depending on the model, a bandwidth of 70, 100 and 200 MHz. Their bandwidth can be extended to meet the application’s evolution via a software license.
ASIC MegaZoom IV technology allows an update of 50,000 waveforms per second with a sampling rate of 2 GS/s on all channels on 2-channel models. On 4-channel models, this sampling rate is 1GS/s per channel and 2GS/s if only half of the channels are used.
These oscilloscopes, which have a maximum memory depth of 1Mpts, can integrate six instruments: frequency response analyzer (Bode diagram), 20MHz function generator, optional serial bus protocol analyzer, digital voltmeter and frequency counter.
The Ethernet interface (LAN) available on the 4-channel models allows remote control via the computer network and sharing of measured information via a simple Internet browser.
Various functionalities are offered by these instruments such as 24 automatic measurements, fast Fourier transform (FFT) calculation, and mask testing.
# Main features :
- Bandwidth 70 MHz, 100MHz, 200MHz (4 channel only)
- 2 or 4 analog channels
- Sample rate up to 2 GSa/s
- Maximum memory depth : 1 Mpt
- 7 inch WVGA display
- Serial protocol analysis Option : I²C, SPI, UART/RS-232, CAN, LIN
- Connectivity : USB host, USB device, LAN (4 channel only)
- Upgradable : Bandwidth, serial protocol analyzer