- Keysight Technologies announced the EL30000 series of DC electronic loads designed to test a variety of power supplies such as a battery, photovoltaic cell, electronic component, charger, etc.
These compact instruments incorporate a data logger that provides information for immediate decision making. They minimize the need for additional instruments for voltage and current measurement and power calculation.
These electronic loads allow a variety of power sources to be tested, performing static and dynamic tests to ensure that the devices can produce constant power and handle a sudden increase or decrease in demand.
These instruments offer a range of test voltages up to 150 V and sink current up to 60 or 120 A. Their integrated measurement system eliminates the need for an external digital multimeter, shunts and associated wiring. These loads are equipped with USB, LAN (LXI Core) and GPIB interfaces in option.
The Keysight EL30000 Series bench DC electronic loads enable to:
- Measure voltage and current with an integrated voltmeter and ammeter that simultaneously measures the device under test (DUT) voltage and current.
- Capture measurements over time with the built-in data logger that continuously logs voltage, current and power to a data file.
- Create, capture and display fast transients with a dynamic load profile and built-in scope mode that digitizes the voltage and current, and shows the results.
- Perform tests with standard operating modes: constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC), constant resistance (CR) and constant power (CP).
This family is composed of two models :
– EL34143A single-input, 150V, 60A, 350W
– EL34243A dual-input, 150V, 60A, 600W