- Keysight Technologies has extended its N9048B PXE Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Receiver from 26.5 to 44 GHz enabling compliance testing requirements according to various standards bodies, including MIL-STD-461G and FCC Part 15.
# Keysight’s PXE EMI Receiver main features :
- Frequency range of 2 Hz – 44 GHz.
- Sensitivity performance that allows detection of small signals close to the noise level, common in EMC compliant radiated emissions measurements, enabling customers to identify emissions caused by their device.
- Full compliance with CISPR 16-1-1:2019 and MIL-STD-461G (2015).
- Time domain scan (TDS) and accelerated TDS capabilities to meet dwell measurement requirements while reducing receiver scan and test time from multiple hours to seconds.
- Full signal visibility, where the real time scan (RTS) provides gapless signal capture and analysis in up to 350 MHz bandwidth and simultaneously displays the frequency domain, time domain and spectrogram, with three EMC detectors enabling customers to better understand their signals.