- Marvin Test Solutions invites you to participate in a 30-minute webinar to learn how it is possible, by leveraging the ATEasy integrated development environment and test manager, to integrate ATE protection against cyber threats, malicious code creation, unauthorized access and reverse engineering.
- Two sessions of this webinar are offered on Wednesday 27 and Thursday 28 May 2020.
Test systems must ensure that the unit under test (UUT) meets all design criteria while remaining immune to malicious attacks. This webinar will present solutions to integrate cyber security into the testing process while reducing the time to market.
# Main topics of this webinar :
- Data security techniques
- Cyber vulnerability testing of systems
- Threat and vulnerability of counterfeit parts
- Security and application development
# Dates and times :
- Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 9:00 am PDT (6:00 pm CEST)
- Thursday 28 May 2020 at 13:00 PDT (22:00 CEST)
>> Information and registration
If you are unable to attend the live webinar, you can register and receive a link to the recorded version within days of the event.