- Marvin Test Solutions (MTS) will exhibit at the Air Force Association (AFA) Air, Space & Cyber Conference, which will be held September 17 – 19 at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
MTS will be exhibiting with the Marvin Engineering Company, flagship company of The Marvin Group, in Booth 714 at the Technology Expo.
The Marvin Group will be exhibiting our Alternate Mission Equipment (AME) as well as our maintenance and sustainment solutions that are in high demand globally, including:
- MTS-3060 SmartCan™ – Universal O-Level armament test set capable of testing both legacy and “smart”, MIL-STD-1760-based, weapons systems. SmartCan supports multiple Operational Flight Profiles (OFP) in a handheld unit.
- MT1888 Series Laser Source Simulator that offers O-Level Laser Guided Missile seeker testing.
- MTS-206 Maverick Test Set – State-of-the-art portable test set for the AGM-65 Maverick missile system and for AGM-114 missiles with the test capabilities of an I-Level test set in a compact, rugged enclosure suitable for field use.
- PATS-70 Flightline Test System – Based on the MTS-207 Rugged Field Test Set, the USAF’s PATS-70 replaces over a dozen pieces of obsolete and unsupportable flightline test equipment.
- MTS-235 F-35 Armament Test Set : portable test set for various armament systems used on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter including launchers, pylons, and racks.
- Hellfire Scalable-Rail Launcher (HSRL) – Provides single- and multi-rail launch capability for AGM-114 missiles without the need for external electronics or AC power.