- Rigol Technologies offers the new real-time spectrum analyzers of the RSA3000E family covering a bandwidth according to the model from 9kHz to 1.5 GHz or 3.0 GHz.
- These instruments, with or without integrated tracking generator, use the Ultra-Real technology developed by Rigol to perform real-time spectral measurements.
- According to Rigol, the RSA3000E real-time spectrum analyzer is an economical alternative for users who have to perform demanding spectral measurements but whose budget is limited.
The RSA3000E series spectrum analyzers, equipped with a 10.1″ touch screen, can also be used as scalar network analyzers with their integrated 1.5 or 3.0 GHz tracking generator.
These instruments have an average displayed noise level (DANL) of less than 161 dBm and a phase noise of less than 102 dBc/Hz.
The real-time analysis bandwidth reaches 1 MHz while the minimum resolution bandwidth (RBW) is 1 Hz.
These instruments are equipped with USB, LAN and HDMI communication interfaces.
These modular spectrum analyzers offer four measurement modes:
- RTSA – Real-time spectrum analyser up to a maximum bandwidth of 10 MHz
- GPSA – Spectrum Analyzer
- IME – Pre-conformity tests according to CISPR specifications
- VSA – For ASK/FSK demodulation test and binary error rate test
It is possible to extend the real-time bandwidth of the analyzer to 25 or 40 MHz with the options RSA3000-B25 or RSA3000-B40.
The RSA3000 platform achieves a 100% Probability of Intercept (POI) of 7.45 µs with the option to extend the real-time bandwidth (RTBW) to 40 MHz. The RSA3000E models with 10 MHz of real-time bandwidth are capable of intercepting signals of 9.3 µs with a POI of 100%.
The RSA3000-TG models integrate a tracking generator and automatic VSWR measurement capabilities. The dynamics of the tracking generator is adjustable between -40 dBm to 0 dBm and can scan a frequency range from 100 kHz to the maximum frequency of the instrument.
RSA3000-EMI or RSA3000E-EMI option includes the complete embedded EMI software with limit values and scan parameters as well as the edition of test reports adapted to CISPR specifications. 6 dB filters for EMI bandwidths and Quasi Peak detectors are also available.
Various options and tools are available: ASK/FSK demodulation software, Advanced Measurement Kit, PC Ultra Spectrum software, etc.