- Rohde & Schwarz introduces the entry class spectrum analyzer R&S FPC1000, engineered in Germany.
- It features a keycode upgrade concept of its noise floor level and its frequency range, which can be expanded from 1 GHz to 2 GHz or 3 GHz as well as integrated Wi-Fi for wireless remote control via mobile apps.
The base model of the R&S FPC1000 covers a frequency range from 5 kHz to 1 GHz, which can be expanded to 2 GHz or 3 GHz via software upgrades. Upgrades can be purchased as needed and are available as soon as the keycode is entered. Recalibration is not required.
This Rohde & Schwarz spectrum analyzer offers 1 Hz RBW resolution and a 10.1” (26 cm) display. It provides a noise floor level of –150 dBm (typ), which can be further extended to –165 dBm (typ) with an optional, keycode-activated preamplifier. Its max. input power allows to measure RF signals up to +30 dBm (1 W).
Virtual control enables remote control and measurement. The R&S FPC1000 supports optional Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to wired Ethernet. With R&S InstrumentView for Microsoft Windows and the iOS/Android App based R&S MobileView platforms, measurements can be performed anywhere, anytime.
# R&S FPC1000 key specifications :
- Frequency range from 5 kHz to 1 GHz, upgradable to 2 Ghz or 3 GHz with keycode
- Max. input powerup to +30 dBm
- Noise floor down to –165 dBm (typ., with preamplifier)
- Phase noise <–103 dBc/Hz (f=500 MHz, @100 kHz offset)
- Resolution bandwidth settings down to 1 Hz
- 10.1″ WXGA (1366 × 768 pixel) display
- Connectivity : LAN, USB, Wi-Fi (optional)