- IEEE Autotestcon 2019 will be held from 26 to 29 August at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center in National Harbor, MD.
- Marvin Test Solutions (MTS) will present its range of test solutions for the aeronautics and military sectors.
IEEE Autotestcon is a test and measurement conference that brings together the military/aerospace automatic test industry and government/military acquirers and users to share new technologies, discuss innovative applications, and demonstrate their products and services.
# MTS will display its range of test solutions for mil/aero applications :
- Integrated Test Executive / Test Development Environment (IDE) with enhanced cybersecurity features – ATEasy X
- Universal O-Level armament test set for legacy and “smart” MIL-STD-1760-based weapon systems – MTS-3060A SmartCan
- Ultra-rugged I-Level test sets supporting multiple weapon systems platforms
- PXI / PXIe instrumentation and switching, chassis and sub-system solutions – PXI/PXIe Products
- FFF (Form/Fit/Function) alternatives for obsolete, legacy instrumentation – GP Series
- Semiconductor Test System with multi-port, mmWave RF test capabilities and timing per pin digital subsystem – TS-960e Series
# In addition to the exhibition, MTS will participate in the technical program, presenting or co-presenting these papers:
- Countering Cybersecurity and Counterfeit Material Threats in Test Systems
- Addressing ATE Instrument Obsolescence with Form / Fit / Function Compatible Solutions – A Case Study
- The PXI Standard – A Summary of Updates and Enhancements to the PXI Specifications