- German company Spectrum Instrumentation is offering two new signal digitizer boards with one or two channels and a PCIe x16 Gen3 interface.
- These digitizers are capable of streaming data to PC memory at speeds up to 12.8 GB/s.
The M5i.3330-x16 digitizer has one channel that can sample signals at rates up to 6.4 GS/s with 12-bit resolution.
The M5i.3337-x16 acquisition card has two channels whose signals can be sampled synchronously with 12-bit resolution at a rate of 3.2 GS/s per channel or 6.4 GS/s when only one channel is used.
# Main specifications:
– 2 GHz bandwidth
– 1 or 2 analog inputs
– Maximum acquisition speed 3.2 GS/s or 6.4 GS/s
– 12 bits of resolution
– Internal memory 4 GB, 16 GB optional
– Data streaming at 12.8 GB/s
– PCIe x16 Gen3 interface
– Software Development Kit (SDK) for C, C++, C#, MATLAB, LabVIEW, VB. NET, Python, Java, Delphi, Julia, and others.