- Teledyne SP Devices launches the ADQ8-8C data acquisition board with 8 inputs digitized with 10-bit resolution at a maximum sample rate of 1 GS/s.
- This data acquisition card, available in PXIe and MTCA.4 format, can optionally integrate a user-programmable FPGA circuit.
The ADQ8-8C module with 8 channels makes it possible to design a multi-channel signal acquisition system. Its versatile analog front end supports a wide variety of detectors. This makes it suitable for various applications in the fields of particle physics, scientific instruments, as well as for integration into OEM equipment.
The card, guaranteed for three years, comes with a software development kit (SDK) including application programming interfaces (APIs) and drivers for C/C++, Python, etc. It is also delivered with the autonomous ADCaptureLab control software. Most software components are supported on Windows and Linux.
# Main specifications of the ADQ8-8C digitizer:
- 8 analog inputs
- Analogue input bandwidth 500 MHz
- Sampling rate up to 10 Gech/s per channel
- Analog front end with programmable DC offset
- Input voltage range: 0.25 Vpp, 0.5 Vpp, 1 Vpp, 2.5 Vpp, 5 Vpp
- Input impedance: 50Ω and 1 MΩ
- Open Xilinx FPGA with resources available for real-time and customized digital signal processing
- 1 GB of on-board acquisition memory and up to 3.2 GB/s of data transfer to the host PC
- Hardware trigger and precision multi-channel synchronization
- Available in PXI Express (PXIe) and MicroTCA.4 (MTCA.4) formats