- Tektronix announces the new TBS1000C series entry-level digital memory oscilloscope at an attractive price (starting at 430€HT or US510$ for the 50 MHz model).
- This oscilloscope is designed to meet the needs of educators while offering more advanced features for electronic systems design engineers.
- The TBS1000C series oscilloscopes, equipped with a 7-inch WVGA color display, have a bandwidth, depending on the model, ranging from 50 MHz to 200 MHz and a sampling rate of up to 1 GS/s.
- The TBS1000C Series features Tektronix HelpEverywhere, which provides tips and tricks through the user interface.
The TBS1000C digital memory oscilloscope features a 7-inch WVGA color display with a graticule with 10 vertical and 15 horizontal divisions. Dedicated front panel controls provide easy access to important parameters and configuration menus. The TBS1000C oscilloscope also features a tutorial system that incorporates laboratory exercises with step-by-step instructions for students to follow.
The TBS1000C Digital Storage Oscilloscope offers several features that allow teachers to spend more time teaching the basic concepts needed to use an oscilloscope. In particular, the Scope Intro manual is directly integrated into the help tools available on the TBS1000C. Functions such as automatic tuning, cursors and automatic measurements can be disabled on the instruments. This allows students to learn more easily the basic concepts. They can understand how to use the horizontal and vertical controls to obtain the waveform, and the graticule to measure time, voltage and manually plot/calculate the signal characteristics.
The built-in tutorial function allows teachers to load practice exercises into the instrument with appropriate instructions and tips. It also provides a structured framework within which students can enter data for inclusion in their reports. Teachers can find sample assignments for download from the Tektronix Tutorial Resource Center.
The new TBS1000C digital storage oscilloscope is now available worldwide, starting at US $510.00 (manufacturer’s suggested retail price). Each instrument comes with a five-year warranty from Tektronix. For more information, visit https://www.tek.com/oscilloscope/tbs1000-digital-storage-oscilloscope.
# TBS1000C Oscilloscope Specifications Overview:
- Bandwidths: 200 MHz, 100 MHz, 70 MHz and 50 MHz
- Two inputs
- Sampling rate of 1 GS/s on all channels
- Recording length of 20 kpts on all channels
- Various trigger modes
- Five-year warranty