- Tektronix will be exhibiting at the 2022 edition of the German electronica trade show in Munich from November 15 to 18.
- The U.S.-based company will showcase a range of test and measurement solutions for high-power device testing, analog, digital and RF system validation, and low-power signal measurement at booth A-438.
Visitors to the Tektronix booth (A-438) will be able to see demonstrations of test solutions for various types of applications:
– Power conversion, SiC and GaN semiconductors, motor control systems and isolated measurements
– High-speed serial bus test and validation
– Embedded design, protocol analysis and correlated multi-domain measurements
– Low power electronics design, power distribution network analysis and power integrity measurements, etc.
The latest addition to the Tektronix oscilloscope family, the MSO Series 2, will also be featured. This oscilloscope stands out for its compactness and portability as well as its ability to be used in the field thanks to its removable battery.