- Teledyne Flir offers the DM286 series multimeter incorporating IGM™ (Infrared Guided Measurement) infrared measurement capability.
The Flir DM286 multimeter is designed for the inspection of electrical equipment. It is designed to enable electricians to locate hot spots. It features Flir’s patented Dynamic Multispectral Imaging (MSX®) technology, which enables the contours of elements captured in visible light to be visualized on the infrared image. This makes it easier to identify in the infrared image those parts of the inspected equipment whose temperature exceeds the required levels.
This multimeter, which incorporates video recording capabilities, is compatible with the new Flir Meterlink application,
This application enables simultaneous monitoring of various environmental and electrical parameters. Up to seven of the manufacturer’s instruments, such as multimeters and current clamps, can be connected simultaneously. It enables images to be captured securely via wireless transmission, enabling hazardous areas to be monitored remotely and in real time. This application enables key parameters of an electrical installation to be visualized and shared with the people concerned.
Featuring a 2.8″ display, the DM286 multimeter offers 160 × 120 thermal resolution thanks to the integrated Lepton thermal micro-camera. It also features a visible-light camera and an LED work lamp for use in low-light conditions.
# DM286 features at a glance:
- IR resolution: 160 × 120 (19,200 pixels)
- IR sensitivity: 150 mK (0.15°C)
- Spectral response: 8-14 µm
- AC/DC voltage: 1000 V AC RMS ±(1.0％＋3) 1000 V DC ±(0.09%+3)
- AC/DC current: 10.00 A AC RMS ±(1.5%+3) 10.00 A DC ±(1.0%+3)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth BLE