- ThinkRF offers the R5550 and R5750 real-time spectrum analyzers that cover the frequency bands up to 8 GHz, 18 GHz and 27 GHz, depending on the version.
- The R5750 model integrates a GPS system allowing the location and time stamping of measurements.
- These spectrum analyzers, based on software-defined radio technologies, are characterized by their compactness, portability and fanless operation.
ThinkRF R5550 and R5750 analyzers are designed for outdoor, mobile and distributed deployment scenarios: regulatory and intelligence monitoring, wireless network deployment optimization, and RF application development.
These compact instruments can be deployed in a variety of network architectures, to analyze signals in real time or later, and integrate with software applications to perform demodulation or detailed analysis of signals up to 27 GHz.
Their networking capability via their standard GigE interface allows for local and remote spectral monitoring. The 360 Mbit/s continuous transmission rates allow remote and continuous monitoring at any location.
With its integrated geolocation (GPS) capabilities, the R5750 analyzer is designed for mobile wireless applications such as driving tests, mapping coverage, propagation analysis, direction finding and transmitter location, and vehicle-based spectrum monitoring. It allows you to perform waveform analysis while knowing the location and time of each measurement. A version of the instrument with an IP66 water and dust tightness rating is available for installation in harsh environments.
# Main features of the R5550 and R5750 spetrum analyzers :
- Frequency ranges from 9 kHz to 8 GHz, 18 GHz and 27 GHz
- Real-time bandwidth (RTBW) up to 100 MHz
- Sweep rate of 28 GHz/s
- Spurious Free Dynamic Range (SFDR) up to 100 dBc
- Integrated Global Positioning System (GPS) * R5750 *
- GigE networked and remotely deployable
- Size: 257.3 x 193.7 x 66 mm (10.13 x 7.63 x 2.61 inches)
- Weight: 2.7 kg (6 lb)