- Adlink Technology announces the launch of a new generation PXI Express controller.
- The PXIe-3987 integrated controller is specially designed for hybrid test systems based on PXI Express.
- Equipped with the 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor, it has the high computing capacity required for a variety of test and measurement applications.
Equipped with an Intel Core i7-7820EQ quad-core processor running at 3.0 GHz (3.7 GHz maximum in single-core mode, Turbo Boost mode) and up to 32GB of DDR4 memory at 2,400 MHz, the Adlink PXIe-3987 controller operates four separate computing engines on a single processor. This makes it possible to perform several independent tasks simultaneously in a multitasking environment.
Via its configurable PCIe switch, this PXIe controller can support four x4 links or two x16 and x8 links. A system throughput of 16 GB/s can be achieved by the PCI Express 3.0 bus.
# Main features of the Adlink PXIe-3987 controller:
- Intel Core i7-7820EQ 3.0 GHz 14 nm processor
- Dual channel DDR4 memory up to 32GB at 2133/2400 MHz (supports non-ECC memory)
- Maximum system throughput up to 16 GB/s per PCI Express 3.0 bus
- Supports four x4 links or two x16 + x8 links to a PXI express chassis
- SSD 240 GB (or more)
- Interfaces: dual GbE controller, four USB 2.0 ports, Dual USB 3.0, GPIB (IEEE488), two DisplayPort connectors, one D-SUB9 RS-232/422/485 connector
- Trigger I/O for advanced PXI trigger functions