- Farnell offers a range of test products and tools that are available from stock and can be delivered quickly throughout the EMEA region (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Its offering now includes more than 62,000 products from 28 manufacturers including NI, Rohde & Schwarz and Tektronix.
“Our extensive range of test equipment and tools from leading suppliers is now in stock and ready to ship. This continues to support Farnell customers around the world as they seek to find the right products at unbeatable prices. We are excited to also offer value-added services, such as our dedicated online application guides that help engineers accelerate time to market and maximize the performance of their applications,” said James McGregor, Global Head of Test, Tools and Production Supplies at Farnell.
The range of products available from stock includes:
- NI instrumentation in PXI format: controllers, chassis, I/O boards, signal acquisition boards, generators, oscilloscopes, source meters, digital multimeters, etc.
- Rohde & Schwarz MXO 4 series oscilloscopes: equipped with a 13.3-inch full-HD capacitive touch screen, 4 analog inputs and 12-bit resolution, they cover scalable bandwidths from 200 MHz to 1.5 GHz.
- MSO Series 2 oscilloscopes: integrated in a compact housing barely 4 cm thick and equipped with a 10.1″ inch touch screen, they offer, depending on the model, 2 or 4 analog inputs and cover frequency ranges of 70MHz, 100MHz, 200MHz, 350MHz or 500MHz.
Farnell also offers customers a range of support services, including free access to online technical resources, calibration services to ensure equipment accuracy and digital software solutions to complement their hardware purchases.