- Farnell, an Avnet company and distributor of electronic components, products and solutions, now offers test and measurement software solutions from NI, Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz and Tektronix.
- This allows design and test engineers to acquire select software from these four vendors from a single source.
NI, Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz and Tektronix have partnered with Farnell to offer a service that allows software licenses, upgrades and application solutions to be obtained from Farnell’s transactional website after the purchase of test and measurement devices. The service is easy to access and requires no postage or paperwork. It is designed to save companies time and money when prototyping, designing and testing their new products.
Farnell’s software offering includes the following solutions:
- NITest Workflow – with LabVIEW is a software palette for engineers supporting every step of the testing process with software specifically designed for test and measurement. It contains all the components needed for daily tasks and is available in two editions depending on the application requirements. Key features include LabVIEW, TestStand, DIAdem, FlexLogger, etc.
- TekScope PC analysis software allows you to use an oscilloscope on a PC for waveform analysis from anywhere, anytime. It supports all Tektronix oscilloscopes from the TBS1000C to MSO 6B Series.
- Keysight’s PathWave BenchVue software provides access to a range of instrument monitoring, automation and analysis applications. Functionality varies depending on the types of instruments, applications and models connected to the PC running the BenchVue software. All instrument monitoring applications such as BenchVue Fieldfox Handheld Analyzer applications allow engineers to monitor and create custom automated sequences using BenchVue Test Flow1.
- The Rohde & Schwarz Campus Dashboard oscilloscope software simplifies teaching procedures in student labs using instruments on multiple tables. It allows you to control up to 300 test and measurement instruments from one location.