- GW Instek launches the LCR-8200 family of LCR meters for measuring resistance, inductance and capacitance.
- This range includes four models covering a maximum frequency of 5, 10, 20 or 30MHz.
- These instruments dedicated to the testing of passive components have a measurement accuracy level of 0.08%.
The measurement results are displayed in numerical or graphical form, allowing the user to choose a display mode that allows him to optimally interpret the characteristics of the component under test.
These instruments, equipped with a 7-inch colour display, are equipped with standard interfaces (USB / RS-232C / Handler and GPIB) to ensure their control by the most appropriate interface for the application.
In addition, in graphic mode, data can be saved on a USB memory stick. The measured characteristic curves and information related to the unit under test are thus recorded for subsequent analysis.
# Overview of the LCR-8200’s features:
- Frequency range: 10Hz ~ 30MHz/20MHz/10MHz/5MHz
- 7’’ LCD colour display
- Basic accuracy of 0.08%.
- Simultaneous display of four measurement results selected from 17 measurement parameters
- Two Curves Sweep Mode
- Internal DC Bias Voltage ±12V
- Standard interfaces: RS-232C, USB host/device, LAN, GPIB and Handler