GW Instek offers the GSP-818 spectrum analyzer covering a frequency range up to 1.8 GHz. This analyzer, which meets the most common RF test requirements, incorporates a 20 dB amplifier and has an adjustable range of resolution bandwidth (RBW) from 10Hz to 3MHz. This instrument has AM/FM signal demodulation and ACPR/OCBW/CHPW test capabilities.
# Main specifications of the GSP-818 spectrum analyzer:
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 1.8 GHz
- Width of resolution filters: 10Hz ~ 3MHz, 10Hz ~ 500kHz in 1-10 steps
- Sensitivity: -148dBm/Hz Typical @PreAmp On
- Integrated AM/FM demodulation
- Bandwidth zoom function
- Measurement functions: ACPR/OCBW/CHPW,, frequency meter, counter, noise marker, etc.
- Built-in 20dB preamplifier as standard
- Interface: Ethernet, USB
- Display: 10.4″ (800×600) SVGA
- Options: Tracking generator, EMI filter and detector (via software keycode)