The GW Instek PFR-100 DC power supply is designed without fan to dissipate heat by natural convection. This ensures quiet operation, avoids dust extraction and thus extends its service life.
The PFR-100 power supply, rated at 100W, is available in two models. The PFR-100L model has a maximum output voltage of 50V (at 2A) or a maximum output current of 10A (at 10V). The PFR-100M delivers a maximum output voltage of 250V (at 0.4A) or a maximum output current of 2A (at 50V).
This power supply has front and rear output terminals. The rear panel output facilitates wiring for rack mounting. It is integrated in a box with a height of 3U and width of 70mm, weight 2.5 kg.
The multi-drop mode allows you to control up to 31 PFR-100s power supplies without using a switching hub.
# PFR-100 features :
- Preset Memory Function
- Output ON/OFF Delay Function
- CV, CC Priority Mode
- Adjustable Slew Rate For Voltage and Current
- Bleeder Circuit Control
- Protections: OVP, OCP, AC FAIL and OTP
- Built-in USB and RS-232/485 Interface, Optional LAN+GPIB
- Web Server Monitoring and Control
- External Analog Control and Monitor Function
- Remote Sensing Function