- Raditeq announces the RadiSense 40 series of probes for EMC testing applications.
- These probes can perform isotropic electric field measurements from 0.5 V/m to 1000 V/m over a frequency range of 10 MHz to 40 GHz.
The RadiSense 40 series probes are available in two variants (RSS2040S and RSS2040H). The RSS2040S probe has a frequency response accuracy of +/-1 dB. It can perform up to 100 measurements per second (on each individual X-Y-Z + isotropic value). The RSS2040H probe can perform measurements at a rate of up to 1000 measurements/second. Its frequency response accuracy is between -2 dB to + 5 dB.
The RadiSense 40 probes are intended for use with the RadiCentre modular test system, which consists of a 1-slot (RadiCentre Slim), 2-slot (RadiCentre), or 7-slot (RadiCentre Pro) chassis, depending on the version. The probe connects to the laser power supply plug-in card (model LPS2001B) via a dual FC/ST fiber link. The plug-in card provides laser power and bi-directional communication to the probe. The fiber optic cable to connect the RadiSense 40 probe to the LPS2001B plug-in card is available in three standard lengths (10, 20 or 30 m). Other lengths, up to 100 m, are available on request.
The linearity adjustment parameters are stored in the probe. In addition, the calibration data of the X-Y-Z axis frequency response can be stored on the probe as user correction data. Therefore, it is no longer necessary to apply frequency corrections to each axis in the measurement processing software.
RadiSense probes are supported by RadiMation and RadiMation Pro software for implementing and automatically controlling EMC test and measurement sequences.
These RadiSense probes can also be managed by other EMC test software on the market, such as TILE from ETS Lindgren and EMC32/Elektra from Rohde & Schwarz.
# RadiSense 40 main features
- Field strength measurement range : 0.5 to 1000 V/m
- Maximum input : level 2000 V/m
- Frequency range : 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- Resolution : 0.001 V/m < 0 – 10 V/m – 0.01 V/m < 10 – 100 V/m – 0.1 V/m > 100 – 1000 V/m
- Accuracy :
– Isotropy : ± 0.5 dB @ 1 GHz
– Linearity : ± 0.5 dB ± 0.5 V/m