- The Innovation Forum, hosted by Tektronix, will bring together experts from around the world to address a variety of topics related to the future of engineering.
- The 2021 Tektronix Innovation Forum will be held over one to three days on different dates for each region of the world between June 16 and July 16. The content has been designed to meet the technical interests of each region.
- Some 50 experts will deliver insights into the future of technology in 40 sessions. Among them, NASA astronaut Daniel Tani will outline global trends impacting engineering and innovation in the test and measurement industry.
The annual event kicks off in China on June 16, and subsequent sessions will be held in Europe, America, Taiwan, India, the ten ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) countries, Japan and Korea. The forum, which will be held primarily online, will run from June 16 to July 16, 2021. It will offer participants the opportunity to learn about developments, trends and innovations in the test and measurement industry.
Dan Tani, NASA astronaut and engineer, will open the conference by sharing with attendees his experience from two space shuttle missions and 120 days as a flight engineer on the International Space Station. He will discuss the lessons he learned from working with the international crew and the unexpected challenges he faced while traveling at more than 28,000 km per hour.
Other conference sessions will cover topics related to energy, high-speed serial communications, IoT and 5G.
Registration for this forum is free and open to all.
# Event Dates:
- China: June 16-18
- Europe, the Middle East, and Africa: June 22-23
- North America and South America: June 23-24
- Southeast Asia and Australasia: June 29-30
- Taiwan: July 1-2
- India: July 7
- Japan: July 14-15
- Korea: July 16
# Main topics of the 40 conference sessions:
- Wide Bandgap Applications and Validation Test Challenges
- Introduction to BioFETs
- Diagnosing Jitter Caused by Power Integrity Problems in a PDN
- 5G mmWave Architecture and Phase Array Beamforming Technology
- Getting the Most Out of Your Oscilloscope
- Digitizers and Acquisition Software for High Energy Physics
- New Characterization Techniques for DDR5 Memory Generation and Beyond
>> Learn more and reserve your seat for the 2021 Tektronix Innovation Forum