Marvin Test Solutions (MTS) will be present at the Air Force Association (AFA) Air, Space & Cyber Conference to be held September 16-18 2019 at the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center in National Harbor, Maryland.
MTS will present these latest solutions dedicated to flightline and backshop testing.
MTS has developed O-Level and I-Level armament test solutions designed to save test time, reduce footprint, simplify test and ultimately ensure mission ready aircraft when needed.
MTS will present at the conference its advanced test solutions for armament and munitions testing, including:
- Advanced flightline armament test set for smart / legacy weapon systems – MTS-3060A SmartCanTM
- Rugged armament systems tester for F-16, F-15, TA-50, FA-50 and other platforms – MTS-209 Common Armament Test Set
- Rugged field test set, the USAF’s PATS-70/A is based on the MTS-207, replacing multiple unsupportable flightline test sets.
- Rugged, portable Production and Depot tester (ready for I-Level) for F-35 alternate mission equipment – MTS-235 F-35 Armament Test Set
- Laser Guided Munitions Source Simulator – MT1888 Series
- Advanced Hellfire / Hellfire II Missile Simulator – MT3045 Series