- Tektronix will present a variety of test instruments at the Embedded World 2020 trade show in Nuremberg, Germany, February 25-27.
- Tektronix will provide hands-on demonstrations to show how its instruments can meet the test and measurement requirements of various embedded, power electronics and automotive applications, as well as for education and advanced research.
# On the Tektronix booth at Embedded World 2020 (Booth 104, Hall 4) will be presented :
- The new MDO Series 3 and MSO Series 4 mid-range oscilloscopes, designed to cover a wide range of applications at an affordable price. Both instrument ranges aim for simplicity of use with their intuitive user interface and touch screen over 11 inches.
- The MSO Series 6 oscilloscope offers an 8 GHz frequency band and a sampling capacity of 25GS/s simultaneously on all 4 channels. Announced in 2018, it shares the same scalable platform in terms of functions and bandwidths as the Series 5 oscilloscopes launched in June 2017 and has the same specificity that allows each of the 4 analog inputs to be transformed into 8 digital inputs via an appropriate probe.
- A new software plugin for its AFG31000 function/arbitrary generator, which enables rapid implementation of dual pulse tests. With this new software, engineers can set pulse parameters from a single window on the AFG31000’s large touch screen, and then generate the pulses needed to run the tests. All in less than a minute, according to Tektronix. The application allows impedance adjustment of pulse width and time interval between pulses, up to 30 pulses. The pulse width can range from 20 ns to 150 µs.