- NIWeek is the Texas version of the European edition of NIDays.
- Larger, longer and richer in information because obviously “Everything is big in Texas”.
- NIWeek 2018 will be held May 21-24 in Austin, Texas.
NIWeek has been held since its first edition in 1995, between the end of July and the beginning of August, in the heat of the Texas summer, in Austin where National Instruments has its historical headquarters.
Since 2017, NIWeek has been held in May. So outside the great summer holiday period of Europeans. This offers more opportunities to LabVIEW fans, the most motivated and those who have the means and opportunities to attend this event.
The keynotes, which mark the beginning of each day, gather two to three thousand people. They are the opportunity for NI to present its new products, the evolution of its solutions and their use by industrialists and partners.
These keynotes are animated by numerous demonstrations. They are also the occasion to announce for NI its main innovations: for example, the PXI architecture in 1997, LabVIEW NXG in 1997 or in 2012 its first vector signal transceiver in PXI format.
The launch of a PXI module for vector signal generation and analysis was the event of NIWeek 2012.
This event brings together engineers and scientists from many industrial sectors, such as aerospace and defence, automotive, research and semiconductors. It offers the opportunity to explore new trends in the engineering world in a variety of applications.
If you are a fan of NIDays, you will enjoy NIWeek.
NIWeek 2018, offers the opportunity to:
- Find more than 3200 engineers, teachers, researchers and students from all over the world
- Discover the innovations of NI and its partners
- Take stock of the main technological trends
- Meet the experts of NI
- Attend numerous technology demonstrations
Date: Monday, May 21 to Thursday, May 24,2018
Location: Austin Convention Center – Austin, Texas