- The oscilloscope is one of the most widely used instruments for electronic test and measurement applications.
- Manufacturers are regularly upgrading their digital oscilloscope ranges with new models or new measurement and analysis functions.
- Here are the main new products launched on the market since the beginning of 2019.
– Teledyne LeCroy launched oscilloscopes from the WaveRunner 9000 series, equipped with 4 analog channels, 16 digital inputs (optional) and a 15.4″ touch screen. Several models are available with a bandwidth from 500 MHz to 4 GHz. The maximum sampling rate can reach up to 40 GS/s.
– Pico Technology has launched the 9404 oscilloscope module with four channels covering a frequency band up to 5 GHz and which can sample signals in real time or equivalent.
– Rigol announces the MSO8000 oscilloscopes range: 4 channels ; 600 MHz, 1 GHz and 2 GHz bandwidth.
– High Definition mode to achieve 16-bit resolution is becoming standard on Rohde & Schwarz RTO and RTP oscilloscopes.
– Rohde & Schwarz offers a frequency response analysis option for its RTB2000, RTM3000 and RTA4000 series oscilloscopes.
– Keysight is expanding its entry-level InfiniiVision 1000 X-Series oscilloscopes with new models.